Re: [Debconf-team] Travel Sponsorship Reimbursements

On 07/09/2012 09:07 PM, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
Henning Sprang dijo [Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 12:42:46PM -0600]:
Hey,

I  have first encounters with people asking for travel sponsorship
reimbursements.

And no idea how to handle them, e.g. from where they are to be paid,
plus how, plus how I can check who's eligible in first place.

Well, to begin with, we should ask FFIS and SPI for what information
they require for attendees to proceed with reimbursement.

Second, as for who is entitled to receive reimbursement, I think you
don't have to worry about that, but just about collecting the
paperwork. Checking against the herb@ approved list can be done later
on, when we start actually sending out the money.

OTOH, of course, it would be nice to be able to tell people "you gave
us the wrong numbers" and avoid them having to send them again. So
having this list in your hands *could* be a good thing. What do others
say?

I just sent to Hennig the list and amount of travel sponsored people.

You should track also how give you the receipt, so that we can ping them in the last days of the conference.

ciao
    cate