Re: [Debconf-team] DebConf11 earmark at FFIS

Hi Joey,

On Mittwoch, 13. April 2011, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Done for zack and luk.
> This is easy.
> For this we may need a reminder.
> That's fine.
> Done.

awesome! thanks!

You'll get reminders for closing a conference, as well as a list who will be
authorized to acknowledge payments and reimbursements plus another, who should
have read access.

(I've added this as topics for our next meeting on April 25th, but would
actually prefer if we could decide this on the list before the meeting. Should
be trivial. I just need to stop typing for today thats why I'll stop here
now.)

cheers,
	Holger