[Debconf-team] DebConf11 earmark at FFIS

Joey (or FFIS treasurer),

We are starting the DebConf11 process, and I was wondering if we could
get a DebConf11 earmark created at FFIS?  Also, could I get access to
view the DebConf11 earmark?  Holger can reply to this vouching for
both creation and my view access...

(Hopefully soon, I'll let you know what to do with the remaining
DebConf10 earmark.)

I also would like to thank you for your tireless work with helping
DebConf over the past years.  You and FFIS have been key to DebConf's
success.

Thanks,

- Richard