[Debconf-team] Questions to ask in Banja Luka today

Hi,

Adnan is going to BL today.  Here are the questions from IRC which I
said I'd send.  Anyone else can add to it (but do it asap...)

- Ricahrd

=====

Questions for Hotel Bosna
- can you tell us total number of rooms, and total number of beds, by
  the time we sign something / pay deposits?
- If people book directly with the hotel, will the hotel accept
  deposits and whatever normally, and not charge us if they don't
  show, and deal themselves with any reservation changes etc.

Bosna food:
- How many days in advance do you need to know the number of people?
- How will payment work?  We don't want to pay for everyone for every
  meal since they won't all eat them.
- Do they care about the exact number of people who eat?
- Can they accept payments directly from
- The number of people will be variable.  We can't predict the number
  of people  per meal.