Re: [Debconf-team] Debian/DIVA agreement

On Sun, Mar 27, 2011 at 03:40:52PM +0200, Velimir Iveljic wrote:
> Ok so this is the current version of the agreement:
> http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/NGOMoney#Text_of_agreement

I've changed my email address to the DPL role address instead of my
personal one, as the former is more appropriate.  Beside that, I'm not
sure I understand what the following means:

> After the end of the conference, any remaining DebConf11 funds, except
> the ones provided by the Government of Republic of Srpska, will be
> returned to one of Debian's fund holding organizations (SPI and FFIS),

In particular, I don't understand the meaning of "except the ones
provided by ...". When money gets in a general budget, it's difficult to
understand which moneys are used for what. Does that then implies that
govt's money will be earmarked for specific expenditures?

(Sorry if that has been discussed elsewhere before, unfortunately I
cannot follow all the traffic here, but I have to ask on this given it's
me who's going to take responsibility for the Debian signature on this
letter.)

> in the period of time no longer than 7 working days, as directed by the
> DebConf global team.

Oh wow, that's quick! Thanks.

Cheers.