Re: [Debconf-team] Debian/DIVA agreement

Hi,

On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 4:23 PM, Stefano Zacchiroli <leader@debian.org> wrote:

> - I guess the part "[details to be inserted by aroundthfur]" will also
>  include some sort of maximum delay for doing so, isn't it?

I added just that all funds except the ones provided from the govt.
will be returned.
I'll find out about the deadline, but we plan on doing this ASAP after
DebConf11 is over. There shouldn't be any problems, however i will
check to be 100% sure!

Also i would like to ask who added the part:
[There should probably be a matching letter, agreeing the important
points, that DIVA sign, not simply a signature that our letter
reflects past conversations -- it could reflect past conversations
without them agreeing that they will actually give back the money!]

Pablo and me don't quite understand what a matching letter is, so more
detail on this would be appreciated!

Velimir