Re: [Debconf-team] howto deal with debian/debconf money at ffis (and spi)

Hi,

On Montag, 21. März 2011, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I was only about to advance the same concern that Moray already advanced
> in a follow-up: deadlines. Saying we merge every year will be close to
> useless, if the merge window will be open for several months ...

Well, no. What I was thinking is: if DebConf year ends, say, on December 31st,
then the merge window is that day. Not several months.

> Something which would work for me would be to have accrual based
> accounting of DebConf expenses where we merge shortly after the
> conference

I thought the DPL and the Debian auditor should get access to the DebConf
accounting as well.

> and the DPL pre-approves all pending expenses at that time.

I assume "all known pending expenses". New expenses after the merge window
should explicitly be approved.

cheers,
	Holger