Re: [Debconf-team] Question for DebConf12 bids: Costs

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 6:11 PM, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva
<marcot@debian.org> wrote:
> Unfortunately we could not get the alternative place we were looking for, so
> the prices on the BID page are the best prices we could get.

If you were chosen for DebConf11, would you be able to find a
different alternative venue?

As discussed, US$80 per person per night is probably more than we can
pay, unless you find some very generous local sponsorship.  If you
were told you could only spend at most US$30 (and preferably less) per
person per night, what would you do?

--
Moray