Re: [Debconf-team] Question for DebConf12 bids: Costs

Hi Moray.

Excerpts from Moray Allan's message of Seg Fev 21 19:32:10 -0300 2011:
> On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva
> <marcot@debian.org> wrote:
> > Yes, you're right, sorry for the bad math here.  I guess this make the prices
> > unreasonable compared to other DebConfs.  We're working to get better prices in
> > everything, including the food.
>
> Belo Horizonte team: how did this effort succeed?  Do you now have
> reduced costs?

Unfortunately we could not get the alternative place we were looking for, so
the prices on the BID page are the best prices we could get.

Greetings.
(...)
--
http://marcot.eti.br/