Re: [Debconf-team] outstanding DebConf11 expenses

On Wed, Aug 24, 2011 at 02:30:07PM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Current "assets":
<snip very helpful info>

That is brilliant Richard, thanks a lot!  This mail perfectly answers to
what I needed to know (and more, as it also provides info on the
expected leftovers, which is info that eventually we would have needed).
Take your time with the budget details that are still obscures, and
kudos for your efforts in tracking this.

FWIW, as anyone can see from this exchange, DebConf budget info is very
important information for Debian. If you can answer to any of the
pending budget questions from Richard, please do so.

> It seems like we could move ~10k EUR from debconf11->debian earmark at
> FFIS if needed.

FWIW, at present I don't see any need for this, but thanks for
mentioning it.

Cheers.