[Debconf-team] On-site travel reimbursements

Joerg,

Could you (or someone who knows) give me the information on travel
sponsorship money movements which happened in cash during DC11?

I understand that cash was withdrawn from debian.ch, and given to
people for whom the money could not be transferred after DebConf.

Could you tell me the exact date and amount of cash withdrawn (can be
on public list), and the dates and amounts of cash given to each
attendee (should be privately), and anything which happened to
left-over cash?

This is needed to keep up the quality of the budget.  I had tried to
ask for it during DebConf, but we were all busy then, so better now
than before the records are lost or forgotten.

Thanks,

- Richard