[Debconf-team] On-site cash

Hi,

Was cash collected from attendees on-site?  Was it given out on-site?
If so, could I get whatever records there are from this?  More
detailed is always better, the standard is date, amount, purpose.

If cash was handled on site, what happened to the remainder of it?

This would be useful to know to get our overall budgetary picture, and
to know if this was made part of our global budget or was taken by
DIVA.

Thanks,

- Richard