[Debconf-team] outstanding DebConf11 expenses

Dear DebConf team,
  we are in the need of replacing some expensive hardware and, before
approving that, I'd like to know the state of planned Debian expenses.
As DebConf expenses are a big chapter in our expenses, I'm hereby
contacting you to know the state of DebConf11 outstanding expenses.

Can you please let me know the expenses you already know will have to be
paid for DebConf11 and their amount? Ballpark figures (+/- some k EUR)
would be enough for my needs, although of course precision never
hurts. A breakdown on whether SPI or FFIS are expected to pay them would
be a plus.

Cheers.