Re: [Debconf-team] notes from on site orga meeting today (Mon 2011-07-25 14:00:00 +0200)

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 3:08 PM, Jeremy Baron <jeremy@tuxmachine.com> wrote:
> My notes FYI
>
> -Jeremy
>
> need names of attendees from slovenia (slovenian ambassador in BiH
> wants to meet them) i think someone was working on that

Gunnar found a name of the one attendee that had the country field in
penta filed out.
I contacted him via email, but still no answer :S

> food list for bosna front desk for ticket distribution (is the right list?)
I have the right list.

> also setup for food ticket sales to non sponsored
Working on this with Nattie.

> cancel hotel food on day trip, at BBQ time
> food's bad quality/not local and too slow (adnan's on it?)
>
> last year's HP netbook giveaway. (micah brought with him, doesn't want
> to bring home) will make a wiki page for people to sign up and give a
> reason. nattie will draw from a hat that contains all the people that
> listed themselves on the wiki.
>
> order more t-shirts in sizes provided by moray (attendee, staff. video too?)
Moray gave me the numbers, i am about to order the shirts.

> day trip
> * DIVA is taking care of buses/rafting. rafting capacity is *unlimited*?!
> * bus times leaving BL staggered between 10-~11. (every x mins. last
> bus could be later) some stop at rafting.
> * food is being done by velimir?
> * trip is 30 mins to krupa
> * penta field? decided to just use wiki instead. (page with
> descriptions and on wiki signups. sounds like last year's setup but
> less options) maybe talkmeister prods people to fill in before talks?
> (maybe at meals too?)
>
> Velimir's working on [[DebConf11/Departures/RentABus]] maybe with
> DIVA, maybe not
No involvement from DIVA in here needed, as the attendees will pay for
the bus them self's.
I got an offer from the Bus renting company, waiting for an answer on
the list :)

> Conf Dinner: will be at aquapark and paid out of "local" funds.

Yes, but i will have the details later.

> free tix to demofest? http://www.demofest.org/?page=Vijest&id=414
> (english programme is the wrong year) maybe will get 40-100 to give
> away at our front desk. first come, first serve

We can get as many tickets as we want, but please lets not order
tickets and then not use them!!!
I have made a wiki page:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/DemoFest where people can put
their names if and when they would like to go.

> process for travel sponsorship payouts for this year? people need cash
> reimbursement here before they leave. (biggest problem for brasil) no
> answer yet.

No money from "local sponsors" can be used for this (i am just a
messenger, don't blame me :()