[Debconf-team] We need the information for the options for daytrip

Hi,

At today's meeting we decided we would put up a Wiki pakge with the
information on the different options for the daytrip and get a list of
people prefering each option. But in order to do it, we need to
present the information, with a quick desription - Which I currently
don't have.

So, please, put some sensible information in:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/DayTrip

Once there is something useful in there, we should announce it as
quickly as possible to get useful data.