Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] HP laptop giveaway

also sprach Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> [2011.07.25.1627 +0200]:
> Yes. We are giving away a HP Mini 2102 laptop. Why? HP gave it to
> DebConf during DebConf10, …

We could use gifts like this in the future as give-aways during
morning sessions à la LCA, as an incentive for people to show up so
that the organisers can spread important information.

If there is general interest, then I would like to revive this idea
for the next year.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@debconf.org>
: :'  :  ex-DebConf orga team; ex-press officer

"wenn elephanten tanzen leidet das gras."
                                                 -- die vogelpredigt