Re: [Debconf-team] Special sponsorship - bowing out of the discussion

Hi,

At this point I've said everything useful I have to say on the topic of this
thread, and probably a bunch more that wasn't useful. Equally, I am in no way
the leader of the dc11 herb team, and I can neither unilaterally grant herb
team sponsorship nor unilaterally prevent the herb team from reconsidering.
Nowhere near enough herb team members have spoken up in this conversation for
anything to happen regardless of my opinion, and I realize I am not always
right about how to deal with weird cases.

Therefore I'm leaving this conversation and letting others decide.

I hereby agree to whatever decision the rest of the herb team makes about
Clint, if any, and wish the best for the community donation effort to assist
him with his expenses. I'm glad he's here.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org

P.S. - Very interesting about the pentabarf race condition richard mentioned in
his debconf-discuss mail. That definitely adds a meaningful new element to my
perception of the situation.