Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-discuss] Visiting Sarajevo, Day trip or pre/post conference visit to Sarajevo?

Hello again,

As things cooled a bit, i'm planing to write a plan and to open attendee list so that everyone interested can enter their name.

Is wiki right place for that?

Right now i assume that 30 people would enough to organize such a trip.
Price for transport and food would be 15€ for each person.
Detail plan of visit will be on wiki.
Also, there is option to make smaller group with 15 or 17 people. But i didn't investigate price.

Please, those who are not interested, don't discharge others with pessimistic comments.

This is my personal involvement and everyone else who is interested to help is welcome. I noticed Jasnim, Darjan and i few others that didn't respond on this list are willing to help organize this.

On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 6:45 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
Holger Levsen dijo [Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:35:01PM +0200]:
> (...)
>
> cheers,
>       Holger, who hopes videoteam will enjoy a day "off" too

What, so no live streaming of the rafting? Man, that's disappointing
:-(