Re: [Debconf-team] Magazine Ad is ready!
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [Debconf-team] Magazine Ad is ready!
- From: Alexander Reichle-Schmehl <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 09:25:29 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 4DE5E969.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <BANLkTinxaTvvKbmOxEmfY+8L0CePZqvorg@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTikm3WbOZ-7UvyLupP20u=Py7A6jUw@mail.gmail.com> <20110531143252.GA22823@anguilla.debian.or.at> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Am 31.05.2011 23:49, schrieb Holger Levsen:
>> iirc there was at least a thanks to our sponsors. Adding that is
> actually thats the main reason why we do this ad :-)
Wouldn't it then be appropriate for the word "thanks" to appear
somewhere in the ad?
Alexander, who points again to the publicity team, who's eager to help