Re: [Debconf-team] Google in Banja Luka

Arthur Liu will be coming to DebConf, but when I asked him regarding
this question he didn't offer himself for this talk so I believe he
had a reason why he didn't do that and we should respect that opinion.
He mentioned Guido and offered to send email on Google's internal list
regarding this.

>From political/local perspective this is almost a must, during last
meeting with Minister of Science and Technology (with Holger, Moray
and me) he expressed as he'd love to see this happen.

Adnan