Re: [Debconf-team] Final numbers

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 6:22 PM, Gunnar Wolf <gwolf@gwolf.org> wrote:
> Umh, I'd go for (a), as it reflects -as it has been said here- what we
> originally announced.

Another point for this that no one mentioned yet: formally, choosing
the option in Penta is merely *applying* for sponsorship.  And it
shouldn't be at all surprising that applying for sponsorship after the
deadline isn't successful.  (If this was a paper-based system, of
course people could still post the forms after the deadline, but this
wouldn't help them.).

I'm happy for fil or other specific documented cases to be given
exceptions, but to me that's a completely separate issue.

--
Moray