Re: [Debconf-team] Final numbers

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Adnan Hodzic <adnan@foolcontrol.org> wrote:
> Now when you registered can you still register for sponsored
> accommodation? It should've been disabled but I'm asking because
> number keeps increasing and I don't see pro/corporate category get
> more attendees ... so I hope it was disabled

Where do you see the number increasing?

(Before it went to 'nan') I can see the 'total' room number
increasing, but not 'regular room' which should be the number staying
in the hotel(s), that went down slightly during the previous month:

http://munin.debconf.org/debconf.org/skinner.debconf.org-penta_accomodation.html

I tried choosing sponsorship now with a test account and got an error

"The deadline for sponsored attendees' registration was May 19, so
your changes were not accepted. Contact registration@debconf.org if
changes are needed."

So there is some check in place.

--