Re: [Debconf-team] t-shirt colors and amounts

Holger Levsen dijo [Wed, Jun 08, 2011 at 12:24:16PM +0200]:
> Hi,
>
> during our visit in Banja Luka we (localteam, Moray, Adnan & myself) discussed
> the t-shirt colors and came up with the following proposal:
>
> - blue: regular
> - black: volunteers (incl. organizers, we dont do seperate ones)
> - orange: video

Humm... Keep in mind that the printing might have to be different! The
country's flag includes a blue portion - For the regular shirt, we
don't need to print the blue portion (although an outline might be
good). For the other colors, we _do_ need the blue.