[Debconf-team] t-shirt colors and amounts

Hi,

during our visit in Banja Luka we (localteam, Moray, Adnan & myself) discussed
the t-shirt colors and came up with the following proposal:

- blue: regular
- black: volunteers (incl. organizers, we dont do seperate ones)
- orange: video

Vanja will make sure the design is ready in time and that the tshirts will be
printed in time as well.

Vanja, can you also ask about attendee bags? We promised our sponsors that we
would give bags with their logos to the attendees...

About the numbers:

- regular: # of reconfirmation plus 25  (?)
- volunteers: 60 ?
- videoteam: 70 (dc10 had 50 and that was _barely_ enough. This year I want
even more video volunteers to share the load better)

Comments?

Someone should put this up on the tshirt wiki page, I'm writing this offline
so I cant atm. (And will also be busy the next days so I'd appreciate if
someone else does. (Vanja?! ;)

cheers,
	Holger