Re: [Debconf-team] Magazine Ad is ready!

Hi,

just want to say that this looks really good and once again thank
Leandro for his amazing work.
I believe that there is no other issues and we should take this last
version and make it the final one!?

I hope that we can still make it to the "August" issue of the Linux
Journal, since the "September" one is out on 24th July if i have the
correct info.