Re: [Debconf-team] Magazine Ad is ready!

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org> wrote:
On Samstag, 4. Juni 2011, Hector Oron wrote:
> > http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21510751/dc11_ad3_C.svg
>
> I have passed onto them the URL above (which does not contain text),
> let me know if that is wrong URL ASAP in case I need to correct
> myself.

Hi all,
to document the discussion on irc:

this is just a draft which should not be printed. several sponsors are
missing.

Yes, it's a draft. I've been waiting for a final decision so I can make the changes to the ad.�

The SVG file will not be sent to the magazine. The SVG is the source file and I uploaded it just in case I end up abducted by aliens and don't make it home tonight after the party. We'll send Linux Journal the ad in a format according to the specifications cited here:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/advertising/specs

And once again; Yes! The SVG file contains all the text, but you won't see it if you open the file in a web browser (it doesn't render properly), you have to open it with Inkscape (or another vector graphics editor that supports SVG). You can also see a low resolution PNG version of the ad over here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/21510751/dc11_ad3_E_pre.png

Cheers,

whats a deadline we can meet?