Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf11-localteam] Extending registration period

Adnan Hodzic dijo [Sat, May 07, 2011 at 02:41:39PM +0200]:
> After all it has been said and done I'm safe to say that we're
> extending the sponsored registration until 19th of this month.
>
> Today or tomorrow I'll write a blog post that we are extending the
> sponsored registration process and will write general information
> because I have a feeling people lack information. I'm going to let
> people know about everything, from sponsorships to how they'll get to
> Banja Luka as I have a feeling most people don't even know we're
> trying to have organized transport.
>
> Either way this will end up on planet.d.o and therefor will target
> right audience I'm unsure how far we should go with news and
> announcing that registrations are extended.

Perfect. I just add my <aol> to this. I like Moray's suggestion, which
makes our main sponsor get an even better light (additional support?
wow, thanks!), and does not cause expectations to be formed for future occurences.