Re: [Debconf-team] Reminder: DebConf12 decision meeting, Tuesday 22 March

Hi,

On Dienstag, 22. März 2011, Gunnar Wolf wrote:
> Of course, I agree that if a decision cannot be reasonably reached on
> time, it should be defered to be properly reached and not
> rushed... However, given the stress that all this preparation imposes
> on the bidding teams, I really really hope reaching the decision can
> be prioritized high. It is very easy to start arguing on details and
> losing time on boring bits. So, please, try to reach a decision by
> tomorrow - For everybodys' sanity sake!

yup. Someone needs to chair the meeting, enforce on topicness and limit the
time of each topic... it really depends on each one of us, but someone
helping properly (aka a chair) can do wonders.

I just said on irc:

<h01ger> hi. i wont be able to chair tonight, or if i'm able i shouldnt. i
urgently need to rest my arm and better not type today. i hope i can rest
during the day and not do much harm by participating tonite

cheers,
	Holger