Re: [Debconf-team] Reminder: DebConf12 decision meeting, Tuesday 22 March

Hi,

On Sonntag, 20. März 2011, Moray Allan wrote:
> - If we're having a cut-off time, I would suggest that there's some
> buffer period on that (the cut-off length is more than the planned
> time), so that we don't just go "oops, it's two hours now?  stop
> immediately" when we could have been done in 2 minutes more.

right.

> In the
> timeframe you posted, if we used the individual time limit for each
> item we would cut off the meeting before a decision, so the individual
> times should be less or the overall time greater.

Right as well.

I dont have a proposal for the second concern yet, but for the first how
about: we'll aim to have a 2h meeting. We make a schedule for that. We stick
to that schedule.

And if we havent come to a decision in 2h and 22min we spend 8min to find a
date for the final decision meeting. So we have 22min as a buffer ;)

cheers,
	Holger