Re: [Debconf-team] Reminder: DebConf12 decision meeting, Tuesday 22 March

Holger Levsen dijo [Sun, Mar 20, 2011 at 05:40:15PM +0100]:
> I dont have a proposal for the second concern yet, but for the first how
> about: we'll aim to have a 2h meeting. We make a schedule for that. We stick
> to that schedule.
>
> And if we havent come to a decision in 2h and 22min we spend 8min to find a
> date for the final decision meeting. So we have 22min as a buffer ;)

Hi,

Of course, I agree that if a decision cannot be reasonably reached on
time, it should be defered to be properly reached and not
rushed... However, given the stress that all this preparation imposes
on the bidding teams, I really really hope reaching the decision can
be prioritized high. It is very easy to start arguing on details and
losing time on boring bits. So, please, try to reach a decision by
tomorrow - For everybodys' sanity sake!