Re: [Debconf-team] [rt.debconf.org #1965] The relationship between DIVA and SPI in terms of sponsorship money

Hi Richard,

thanks for those updates from IRC!

On Mittwoch, 16. März 2011, Richard Darst wrote:
> Tax would not apply when paying hotel or food or other costs,
> directly.  Only travel sponsorship and other reimbursements.

Ah, good. So we can use other money to reimbuse people :)

> Government pays for venue+security there directly.  The government is
> *not* paying for hotels or food directly, that has to come out of our
> money.

hmmmm.. so hotel will be 200*7*50 = 70000 EUR or something? How much are the
hotels? Are the dorms still an offer?

Who is doing accounting this year?

cheers,
	Holger