Re: [Debconf-team] [rt.debconf.org #1965] The relationship between DIVA and SPI in terms of sponsorship money

> This "contract" is what is needed to disburse money to a person?

Yep, and tax fee will be 10% for each. We (DC11 team) signed these to
get sponsorships from Government to get to DC10 in NYC.

> Is the government handling the accommodation and food for sponsored
> attendees, separate from the NGO?  This is what some of us had
> understood.

Consider government money as the DIVA NGO money from now on. They
decided to give us all the money, so we can distribute it among
ourselves (NGO's) towards what's needed.

> To facilitate this, could you start working up a list of expected
> costs, and who is paying them if they are know (for example, gov
> paying directly for hotel and food and venue and not having to pass
> through us).  For now, just use whatever format is most convenient and
> we can start making real budget spreadsheet or whatever later.

Okay, I'll start working on this once and have it delivered ASAP.

Adnan