Re: [Debconf-team] Adding more logos to talk-room banners?

I created an animation for the video transmissions with all logos for the previous edition.
I can create something similar to this issue.
I ask you to provide the logos in a good quality (800x600 px or more).

I'm working on a version for the loop-video stream:
OGG: http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf10/loopvideo/loop.ogg