Re: [Debconf-team] DC10 T-shirts

On Thu, Jun 17, 2010 at 12:16:03PM -0400, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> So far that's two votes for canario and two for purple, not counting my
> opinions. One of the purple votes was for the video team. Are you ok with
> canario for the regular and purple for the v-t?

I've just sent this request off to Valessio and Gaby and will work with them
and others as needed to exchange logos, quotes, money, designs, etc and get
this done. As discussed in this thread, I'm sticking with black for organizer
shirts and red for volunteer shirts, and using the left design of Proposal 1 at
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Artwork except without separate colors
for the sleeves. For simplicity's sake (and because it works) I'm sticking with
the shirt back design from DC9 except of course without the Cáceres-specific
acorn.

Thanks for the input, everyone!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org