[Debconf-team] DC10 T-shirts

Hi,

It's time to get Gaby the T-shirt details so that she can print them. I'm
tasked with doing that. Three questions are marked throughout this email for
your feedback ASAP.

Here are Valessio's proposals:

--- begin quote ---
Choice T-shirt colors and position logo on the front.
see many proposal:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Artwork

and proposal interactive (use iceweseal):
http://valessiobrito.info/projetos/debconf/debconf10/TshirtDC10.svg
--- end quote ---

** QUESTION: ** ASIDE from color (about which see below), which of these do you
think is best?

And here's the link to the manufacturer's current T-shirt model and colors
(Gaby says "model and colors for women are better", presumably regardless of
attendee gender):

http://www.yazbek.com.mx/apps/site/?module=Catalog&action=ViewItem&item_id=2807&id=4578

Note that despite the use of a $ symbol, those prices are in Mexican Pesos, not
USD. "Menudeo" appears to mean retail, and "Mayoreo" means wholesale. I will
ask Gaby which price applies and what shipping costs will be.

Courtesy of Moray, here's a debconf-team mailing list post from Marga during
the DebConf9 cycle, reflecting the result of a long IRC+poll bikeshedding
session, about the choice of colors:

http://www.mail-archive.com/debconf-team@lists.debconf.org/msg03091.html

The consensus then was to pick a year-specific color for regular attendees and to stick with the DebConf8 scheme for the role shirts: black for organizers, red for volunteers, and orange for video team.

** QUESTION: ** WITHOUT starting a whole additional bikeshedding session, are
we ok with leaving the role shirt colors the same as they were last year?

** QUESTION: ** Among the options at the yazbek.com.mx link, which color do you
think goes well with our logo in the form of a T-shirt?

Thanks,

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debconf.org