Re: [Debconf-team] Networking agenda

On Thu, 17 Jun 2010 12:10:36 -0400, micah <micah@riseup.net> wrote:

> I'm also curious to know a few things from past debconfs, such as
> previous network bandwidth usage patterns, expected network services,
> lessons learned from past, other considerations we need to take into
> account.

Also, do we have any equipment that is going to be traveling with
people, or can be shipped? I'm aware of the buffalos, but it would be
surprising to me if we do not have a cache of equipment, cables,
crimpers, switches, machines etc. that have been brought around to
different debconfs past.

>  - limits, monitoring and caps

also network policies that we need to agree to and communicate to
attendees.

micah