[Debconf-team] Networking agenda

Tomorrow a few of us are meeting with the venue networking people. It
would be very good for people who have been part of Debconf networking
in the past to chime in about important things that we need to make sure
we cover in our agenda.

I've quickly put together the following general questions that we need
to make sure we have covered, some of this we may already know, I'll get
that braindump from MrBeige tomorrow.

I'm also curious to know a few things from past debconfs, such as
previous network bandwidth usage patterns, expected network services,
lessons learned from past, other considerations we need to take into
account.

Please suggest any additional things as soon as possible!

* Overall networking architecture overview
 - uplink rates, peering partners, internet2 (240mbps, can be raised 1Gbps for sponsor). regular is 1.8gbps
 - limits, monitoring and caps
 - ipv6 report-back
* cabling / switches
  - do we need our own, can we use our own
  - are there any cabling considerations we need to be aware of?
* wireless things to hit:
  - wlan setup
  - coverage
  - capacity
  - dead zones
  - restrictions
  - buffalos
* network services
  - debian mirror
  - transp. proxy
  - other: dhcp, outgoing smtp, others?
* what can we do to help
  - how best to interface
  - best process for dealing with problems (on both sides)

micah