Re: [Debconf-team] My thoughts on reconfirmation, fundraising, etc

A small reply to myself:

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 10:44 AM, Margarita Manterola
<margamanterola@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now, it looks like the amount of people in this situation in NYC is
> similar, only that the cost per person is almost double what we had
> over here (350 USD vs 650 USD), so I can understand that allowing 27
> unknown people might look like a lot of money not-well spent.

Ana just told me that the number looks more like 40 instead of 27.  My
suggestion on what to proceed is the same: make two mailings, one for
the ones that are NOT $tourist, and one for the possible $tourists.
I'd also like to include that people not currently involved in Debian
should participate as volunteers in the conf, so that we can at least
"use" these $tourists, but that's not my call.

--
Besos,
Marga