[Debconf-team] Sponsored accommodations for volunteers during DebCamp

Hi,

What's the usual policy in sponsorship for volunteers during DebCamp?
If someone wants to come early to help out, how many people whose work
plan is "volunteer" normally are debcamp-sponsored for accommodations,
or is it "as many as want to" ?

I expect this year we'll have lots of volunteers locally who will be
around for DebCamp who won't need accommodation sponsorship, does this
affect anything?

Perhaps this isn't an issue if it's self-selected by the registration
deadline for sponsorship...

- richard