Re: [Debconf-team] Sponsored accommodations for volunteers during DebCamp

On Fri, May 07, 2010 at 02:45:27AM -0400, Richard Darst wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What's the usual policy in sponsorship for volunteers during DebCamp?

I have a text file report of those attending DebCamp, including work
plans.  I think that local people probably shouldn't be deciding what
is "good enough" or not, but if some past organizers would like to
look at it and see if anything needs to be done, let me know and I'll
send it to you.

I don't think many people would be affected, but there _is_ a "valid
work plan" request at least nominally listed... has anyone ever looked
into this for past conferences?

(For the record, I'm fine with anyone coming, but do realize that
it'll have to be paid for.  We'll have plenty of local volunteers who
don't necessarily need accommodations...)

- richard