Re: [Debconf-team] [Debconf-team-commits] r1042 - dc10

Hi,

On Mittwoch, 5. Mai 2010, Pablo Duboue wrote:
> Modified:
>    dc10/sponsors-table
> Log:
> I made some truly marvelous edit. This margin is too narrow to contain it.
>
> Ganneff: can you shut this FBI out or at least change it so it doesn't show
> the commit logs?

IME it is good that these commits are shown by FBI on IRC. Several times it
prodded people to do stuff or looks at the commits and comment or whatever.

The only thing the committer needs to do, is to not use detailed commited
logs. "svn ci -m 'update status' sponsors-table" works great for that and
aint really hard.

cheers,
	Holger