[Debconf-team] Bosnia team update: Government benefits from DebConf

We have added to our memorandum wiki explaining "Government benefits
from DebConf" and added direct link from the very main wiki page:

http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/BanjaLuka/Memorandum#Government_benefits_from_DebConf

We believe this should make it clearer for everybody, we also added some
new team members from Croatia LUG; we have also made changes to main
wiki page regarding media coverage and whole Balkan hype regarding this
conference: http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/BanjaLuka#Media_support

Also we made changes to Banja Luka page
(http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf11/BanjaLuka/Banja_Luka_%28city%29#Tourist_Signalization)
where we added "Tourist Signalization" and Google maps for Banja Luka

After this we're propose our cons/pros for our bid and other bids
weaknesses, and this will entirely complete our bid process.

Adnan