Re: [Debconf-team] Victorious March

Please accept my deepest apologies regarding this last email, I really
have no idea why I wrote what I wrote, we (Hydroxide, moray and I) were
having this discussion, and I completely misunderstood moray

I completely misunderstood what he was trying to say, wrote this email
in complete emotional charge, please please disregard this email since
it won't be removed.

I deeply apologize for what I have wrote.

Adnan