[Debconf-team] Global DebConf meeting Wednesday Feb 3 @ 21:00 UTC

Hi,

Please attend this week's global DebConf meeting on Wednesday at 21:00 UTC
in #debconf-team on irc.debian.org.

There will be status checks on dc9 and dc11 similar to last meeting; in
order for this part of the meeting to go faster, it would be helpful if dc11
bid teams would email status reports to the list in advance of the meeting,
so that we can use the dc11 status check agenda item simply for asking any
related questions.

Then we will discuss various dc10 items (see below), especially the proposal
Richard emailed before regarding session chairs for talk selection.

There will be a summary posted to the list within $smallnumber days after
the meeting.

Current version of the agenda:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf10/Meetings

Current version as of when I sent the email:

dc9

    * Final report status check
    * Remaining corporate sponsors status check

dc11

    * Status check of each of the three bids

dc10

    * Brief status reports:
          o Update re Columbia housing meeting (MrBeige)
          o Corporate sponsorship team, brochure, etc (DrDub or Hydroxide)
          o Registration & CfP status (Hydroxide)
    * Main discussion item
          o Session chairs proposal (MrBeige)

    * Next meeting  (four weeks later? is there a reason to do sooner?)

See you on Wednesday!

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org