Re: [Debconf-team] Final report status

On Tue, Jan 19, 2010 at 07:04:40PM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:

> We got the open day talks in.  Still waiting for Sponsorship and
> Fundraising write-ups.

These are done!

All that is left now is:

- a little bit of revision to be done in talk selection team (jimmy)
- final budget numbers to add to the budget writeup (schultmc).  Do we
  have these yet?

> Marga agreed a bit ago to assemble it in scribus (unless she's gotten
> too busy...).  She's just waiting for us to give the signal.  I don't
> want to be the one to decide we will skip sponsorship/fundraising
> texts, since they are nice for sponsors to read about...

We should be ready to start this now.

Want to help her by finding a variety of good pictures to include?

Good job, everyone,

- richard