Re: [Debconf-team] sponsor levels for debconf9Hi,

Jose Antonio Recio dijo [Tue, Feb 24, 2009 at 04:08:38PM +0100]:
> >>  Exclusive logo placement (and size) in all conference related material (incl.
> >> t-shirts, local magazine and every webpage)
> >
> > No "local magazine" this year.
>
> the local magazine, is a newspaper of Free Software , bimouth
>
> La Gaceta Tecnológica , in  April (the next nº) there will be a lot of
> info about Debconf
>
> http://www.gacetatecnologica.com/
>
> is a nacional magazine

Yes - but this was quite a different effort. In Mar del Plata, each of
the _attendees_ received a magazine with general information about
Argentina, Mar del Plata, etc. - The magazine was not for promoting
DebConf, but for showing what they had to offer to us visitors :)

But yes, that's something you can do when you have many extra
people and time. This time, I think we will have to focus on other
issues.

PGP key 1024D/8BB527AF 2001-10-23