Re: [Debconf-team] Scheduling ad hoc events in the time of the break

Hi,

On Freitag, 24. Juli 2009, Andreas Tille wrote:
> So my suggestion would be to rather schedule those events
> in the normal talk rooms but stress the fact explicitely that
> these are not recorded events.

As explained in private mail yesterday: please do not schedule stuff in the
breaks in the main talk rooms, as we need those breaks, to fix the setup.

(And no, we dont need to fix stuff for 4h every day. But according to murphy
and lunchtimes and fubar, we will want to fix stuff at exactly the moment
where a BoF would have been held. And for extra fun that will also be a BoF
where it would be very very useful and the exception to stream that talk and
once we do it, people will be complain on irc that the sound is not right and
so and on.

So really, really, please we need rests, we need to be able to fix stuff, so
please dont schedule stuff in the main rooms during the breaks.)

Thank you,
	Holger