[Debconf-team] Scheduling ad hoc events in the time of the break

Hi,

unfortunately I missed the team meeting which was at 14:00
(I thought 15:00, sorry) where I wanted to bring up the issue
of ad hoc scheduling some events.

I hope everybody does agree that we do not want to prevent
people from meeting.  We also agreed that events have to
be registered right in time (= before DebConf) to ensure
video recording which means in turn there will be no recording
for this kind of events.

The idea to schedule them all in "BOF room no video" to
make sure that this is clear for everybody turned out as
a not so good idea because the break was invented to give
people some rest - but events in the BOF room might wake
up some cats sleeping here.

So my suggestion would be to rather schedule those events
in the normal talk rooms but stress the fact explicitely that
these are not recorded events.  BTW, coming back to the
"official / unofficial" term: THESE events should be called
"unofficial".

Hope everybody is fine with this suggestion and I proceed
with this procedure until somebody insists explicitely.

Kind regards

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de