[Debconf-team] lighting conditions in lower talk room?

Hi folks,

Sitting in a talk this morning in the lower talk room, I was finding it very
difficult to read the speaker's slides - the projector in that room seems
less bright than the one upstairs, and the house lights didn't help.  Would
it be possible perhaps to tweak the intensity of the house lights going
forward, to improve visibility of speakers' slides?

Cheers,