[Debconf-team] Food for some sponsors

Hey folks,

Zobel just asked me about covering food expenses for some sponsors who
have just arrived. He says there are a couple of folks from DG-I who
would like to eat with us. They have paid us EUR 3,000 for
sponsorship, so rather than asking them for a few tens more EUR for
food we should give them free food tickets. I'm minded to agree with
him. Any objections?

"We're the technical experts.  We were hired so that management could
 ignore our recommendations and tell us how to do our jobs."  -- Mike Andrews